Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Box Tops University Coming Soon!


On Thursday I arrive in Minneapolis for General Mills Box Tops University. Last month, right after wrapping up the Box Top program at my daughter's school, I was invited to the National BT University by General Mills, who is covering the cost of travel and lodging.

On Thursday night I get to enjoy a dinner cruise with other bloggers coming in for the event. I haven't been to a blogger meet up, so I am really looking forward to this. On Friday is the conference, which includes an inside look at the General Mills Photo Studios, where the food photography for magazines, recipes, etc. are shot! I'm a little embarrassed to bring my point and shoot camera!

I'm excited to be able to share the information I receive and hopefully you can use it to increase the program's earnings at your school. With all the money being cut from education, this is a great program to implement.

Right now I'm off to finish up our week at the lake, fishing and relaxing! I keep forgetting to bring my camera cord to the Internet cafe so can't share pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment