Thursday, May 12, 2011

MIA

Breath. Breath.

It's been a crazy week. We have been going, going, going since last Friday evening. Mark and I went away last weekend (gasp - we missed his birthday AND Mother's Day). We'll have to make that up with the girls this weekend. And while it was a relaxing weekend, being away left me unprepared for the week.

On Monday, Mark's softball team won the state semi-finals but lost in the championship game on Tuesday. Second in the state is pretty darn good! So few students get to play at that level. Awesome job!!

The games meant late nights and while the girls recovered quickly, I did not. I felt run over by a train by Wednesday. We sat down to dinner on Wednesday and realized we had not had a meal together in a week. So I am now trying to catch up this weekend. I have some great Little Big stories as she has been in rare form this week.

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment