Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crafting and Baking Once Again

Yea!  My classes are finally done!  I now have time for baking and crafting.  I have been seeing several chocolate chip cookie recipes lately, and although I found the perfect CCC last fall,
I am willing to test that theory :) 

The ones I made today came from a recipe over at Brown Eyed Baker (drool);  Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.    They were big and soft (a MUST with CCC for me) but not at all cakey, and perfect.  Both recipes use melted butter.  I need to go back and see if they are the same!  
Can't go wrong here. 


After the baking I worked on a quick craft that I had book marked for a while, No Slip Bookmarks at Mary Janes and Galoshes.  I have a TON of ribbon in my craft closet that is perfect for this project.  Each bookmark took less than 10 minutes.  Seriously cute!  I can't wait to find more big buttons to go with my ribbon supply. Everyone is getting a bookmark for their birthday this year :)


And, I just looked at the CCC recipe from last fall and they are EXACTLY the same.  Funny.  No wonder they both turned out perfectly.

1 comment: