Sunday, October 17, 2010

They Really ARE the Perfect CCC

Chocolate Chip Cookie, that is. I found this recipe on How Does She? and have to agree that it is the best CCC recipe that I have ever made. If you don't have a go-to CCC recipe you really should try them. The huge difference? MELTED butter. Go figure.
I used my cookie scoop again and it makes the perfect recipe look perfect too. Aren't I lucky? I even have a bag of frozen dough for later :)

If you have never froze cookie dough, you should try that as well. Scoop your dough onto cookie sheets and put in the freezer until hard (or you will have a huge ball of dough all stuck together and you won't quite know what to do with it). Throw them in a freezer bag and you are good to go. Nothing like pulling homemade dough from the freezer and having them baked in no time flat.
Homemade done easy!






1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love Chocolate Chip Cookies. We freezer ours too, if we don't, we'll eat the entire batch in one evening ;)

    ReplyDelete