Thursday, April 15, 2010

Aaaachoooooo!


I thought I got a free pass from allergy season this year. There's been big talk about how bad it is for whatever reason and was so excited that this year was not my year for allergies....until this week. It started with a sore throat and has developed into a sneezefest. This all would be good and fine except I have had three children the old fashion way and have not done the prescribed Kegals. Sneezing, the trampoline, and jumping jacks are my enemy. Can you relate?

4 comments:

  1. So sorry my husband is going through this also..

    I have awards today that will make you smile..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The allergies are terrible this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate...even with the allergies...we're miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl yes, allergies not so much but the other yes, unfortunately. Doing kegals as I type, lol!

    ReplyDelete