Friday, April 30, 2010

24-Hour Cascade Challenge



The players:
(Compliments of Cascade and MyBlogSpark)
Cascade Complete
Corningware Casserole Dish
Blueberries, lots of blueberries
and
a $25 gift card for Walmart (for a lucky reader)!

I made the Blueberry Crisp from Pat and Gina Neely on the Food Network web site. It has pecans in the crisp. Delicious!


Once we ate the blueberry crisp, the dish sat out for 24 hours. It was looking pretty purple and stained. It was loaded into the dishwasher with the rest of the dishes and one of these:





The results:

It worked well. The dish wasn't entirely void of blueberry but without being rinsed before washing, it was pretty good. Perhaps the greater challenge in that load was the dried on cheese from the enchiladas. Those came out great. I usually have problems with cheese. All in all, I would certainly use Cascade Complete again.

What a fun challenge! Thank you Cascade and MyBlogSpark!

The Legal Stuff:
This product review was based on using complimentary Cascade product provided by P&G. Bloggers also received a Walmart gift card to share with their readers. P&G does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite.

Blog Search

6 comments:

  1. I love the Cascade complete too - that's one of the VERY few things that I'm brand-loyal to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear! I usually can't use gelpacs in my dishwasher, they never seem to do the job! I will have to give these a try :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used Cascade for a while, but haven't used the gel paks. I've always thought the powder for a better deal for your money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a great deal on electrasol a while back so I'll have to remember cascade gel when it's on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried Cascade Complete, but all in all it sounds like it did a pretty good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to try it. Spaghetti leaves the worst stains.

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete