Monday, January 11, 2010

Quite The Imagination


Yesterday, when I picked Mimi up from Sunday School, the teacher was so surprised that I was at church. Mimi told her class that her mom was sick with the flu and couldn't get out of bed. The class prayer for me. No flu. Wonder if she wants me to get sick? I asked Mimi about it and she played dumb....never heard of such a thing.

I just got a call from Mimi's preschool. They wanted to check to see if Mimi was OK to be at school. Mimi told her teacher that she was at the hospital yesterday and had to get something stuck down her throat. She told them she wasn't going to breath today so she wouldn't get anyone else sick. I just love the staff at the pre-school. They just laughed when I told them there was no sickness or hospital trip.

I am surprised that she is so bold to tell people these things. So what do you do with a 4 year old with a vivid imagination? I can't wait to see what she tells me about it when I pick her up today.

6 comments:

  1. How's this one? My daughter told everyone in her preschool class that I had an ouchie. She had come into the bathroom and I had blood on my bottom.

    Yeah. LOVE it. Thank goodness there were only mommies around at the time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like her brain is bored. Maybe a good book or an imaginary friend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What a little storyteller! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy. I wonder what will be next??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing that!! I needed a good laugh and don't worry my daughters got a very good imagination as well!

    ReplyDelete