Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kids in the Kitchen - Chex Mix


I've been meaning to make Chex Mix since the holiday season started and I got boxes of each cereal for less than a dollar. Nice! To make matters worse, The Pioneer Woman (whom I cannot get enough of these days) posted a recipe that is close to the original but uses fresh garlic. My parents are coming in to town tomorrow so I figured this would be a good snack to have around. Unfortunately, it is too good and we made it on Monday....which means it's almost gone. I do have enough cereal for another batch. Mimi did have lots of fun measuring everything out - and Little Bit had lots of fun sneaking cereal from the bowl :) See the link above for the recipe. Enjoy!


Go over to A Little Fun With Me and Lu to check out more Kids in the Kitchen posts!

2 comments:

  1. oh, how we love chex mix around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that woould be a great snack to bring to school. She would have the added bonus of the "I made it" factor:-)

    ReplyDelete