Thursday, September 10, 2009

FNCCC Assignment #3 - Alexandra Guarnaschelli



Alexandra Guarnaschelli will be the featured chef on September 16, 2009. She has an amazing culinary background that started with her mother (be sure to let you kids help in the kitchen - someday they might be cooking for you :) . For Food Network, Alexandra has appeared on Iron Chef America as both a challenger and a judge and is the host of The Cooking Loft. I know I have seen her judge the show Chopped as well.


Join us any week you feel inspired. I will have a Mr. Linky set up on the 16th so you can link your post.

Can't wait to see what you are cooking!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to play along today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Food Network. I Love you blog - so cute.

    ReplyDelete